Sunday, February 22, 2009

Saturday Morning






















Yesterday morning we had a dress rehearsal at 8 and I brought Macquel with me. It started at 8 and we cooked breakfast on the stage, we had chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, sausage, hash browns, eggs, toast, and starbursts, and while we ate we told the stupidest jokes that totally aren't funny but make you laugh, like why did the girl fall out of the swing? Because she didn't have any arms. (I know totally not funny but I can't help but laugh) and then once we were cleaned up we started practicing and it was funny because we were all super tired and we could not remember any of our lines and every thing was 10 times as funny so we kept laughing. And I played chess against Joseph (one of the guys in the cast) and lost, of course, and we played this game called Psychiatrist where one person goes out in the hall and every one else decides who you are and who ever was in the hall comes back and asks you questions and tries to guess who you are. It was really funny and my favorite round we did was when me and Sydney where emo because we were trying so hard not to laugh and failing completely! It was super fun! I love all of the people on the cast and I am going to be sad when it is over!

And then of course I can not forget the funniest part. At one point in the play Daniel and Cayden have to dress up as girls and they did yesterday and I got some pictures so that is what the pictures at the top are, The first one is Daniel being a good sport and letting us take a pic. of his bra, then it is Daniel and Cayden's back, then Daniel again, then two of Cayden and then the second picute got put in again and it didn't want to delete so I gave up and let it stay there. Sorry they are really blurry we were taking them with Macquels phone and then Cayden and Daniel did not know we were taking the pictures so they were moving.
Love ya
Taylor

1 comment:

TamTam said...

Can't wait to see the play Taylor, it sounds like it has been a terrific experience for you! See you Saturday! Love you!