Sunday, April 26, 2009

birthday party and spring break

ok so I took a long time to post this but grace had a birthday party on the 11th. I played with her and her friends and we thought this open gym thing opened at 10 but it opened at noon and we did not want to go home and so we went and played in the Carl's Jr play place for 2 hours. My dad bought us like 6 things of french fries and himself a soda. but I took a drink of it and then the next thing I know all 10 of us had straws in it and we just went and refilled it like 6 or 7 times. It was totally disgusting but fun at the same time.
then the next week was spring break and we went down to St. George and played down there and it was really fun. I read a lot and it was warm and all of us pretended we knew how to play tennis. it was super fun, except for the fighting that I have come to think is a mandatory part of going to St. George.

1 comment:

TamTam said...

Fighting is not mandatory in St. George. Next time just don't tell anyone you're coming. I guarantee no fighting if no one knows you're here. Besides without the pain how would we know Joy? Love you and can't wait for you all to come back!