Wednesday, March 31, 2010

St. George

So this week me and my family drove down to St. George to surprise Kelsie for her birthday. When we knocked on the door she was so shocked that she didn't even recognize us for a minute, but when she did she tackled all 5 of us to the ground. We went inside and she had 3 little kids sitting in the living room, for a minute I was worried that she had kidnapped them but then she told us that they were the neighbor kids and she had paid them to come over and play with her because she was lonely. Poor Kelsie. They left, and we all got caught up and went to dinner. Kelsie got Fettuccine Alfredo and I got a hamburge and we split them and I was so glad that she would still do that with me even though she is all grown up and pretending to be mature.
Saturday morning we went to se How to Train your Dragon and I decided that I love it because the dragon reminds me of my doggie. When we got back from the movies we walked down to the park and attempted to play volleyball but we gave up after a while because we realized that we are all very bad at volleyball. That night we went to see Grandma and Grandpa and we didn't fight so it was ok, then the next morning we went and saw Sarah and the kids, Jack Jack and Nick were both at their grandma's house and I missed seeing them so I am glad that we will be back for spring break!
I love going to St. George! (especially because it is warm!)

1 comment:

TamTam said...

speak for yourself about the volley ball...and what about your favorite aunt tami and uncle jason? are we chopped liver? you visited us too...we read books together, is that not enough excitement to blog about?
Just teasing toad. LOVE YOU! Can't wait for you to be back in our warm town! Come on down!