Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Alphabet soup

  1. alphabet soup.
  2. bumble bees.
  3. can any one tell me something good that happened today?
  4. don't touch my cactus. It bites.
  5. every one dance. now.
  6. funny funny.
  7. go die in a hole. I don't want to see you.
  8. happy birthday.
  9. iggy the iguana was my favorite.
  10. juice boxes win.
  11. keep them coming.
  12. lame response to a serious question.
  13. many days, wasted doing nothing.
  14. nothing ever stays the same.
  15. over you. I am defiantly over you.
  16. possibly, or maybe not.
  17. quiet down, I am pretending to sleep.
  18. raise up and change something if you are so unhappy.
  19. stop your belly yakin'.
  20. totally, i would love to. if you were some one else.
  21. under the bridge, that is where the adventure begins.
  22. very curious.
  23. weasly wizarding wheezes.
  24. xylaphone. I am a xylaphone player.
  25. you broke my heard and didn't ever know it.
  26. zebras graze happily in the plains of spain.

No comments: