Friday, December 2, 2011

The facts as they stand:

1.the day I stop trying to catch snowflakes on my tongue is the day my childhood dies

2.when I go out side in my father's shirt, I should expect the whole neighborhood to be out there waiting to see just how lovely my underwear is, because they will be.

3.when I am sick, there are never enough blog posts to keep me entertained.

4.I probably use to much lotion. I'm okay with that.

5.When it is cold outside, I like to wear as little clothing as possible. it is a bit backwards but I like the feeling of the hairs standing up on the back of my arms. it makes me feel alive.

6.my caffeine intake is a problem. six months off didn't help it any.

7.wehn you siwtch aornud the ltteres lkie tihs I neevr ntoice.

8.I really wish I could beat some one at ultimate tic-tac-toe. just once? please?

9.christmas break is so close I can almost taste it and the lack of snow is starting to concern me. the later it comes the later it stays, and I am against snow in june.

10.my brain is tired and I bet I am out before 10:30, again, after sleeping the last three days.

that is all.
taylor.

No comments: