Saturday, August 23, 2008

jesse told me to do it!!!!!!!

So I have been majorly busy this last few weeks with me being on the funist trip ever and it was the first week of school (it did not feel like a week, more like a year!) but jesse told me i should wright something so. . . . i did! When I was on my trip I camped in the rain and my tent had a few holes in it so It was always full of water but that was ok because we were wet any way! And while we were rafting I got pulled in the water sooooo many times I lost count and Kelsie and My Dad got in a mud fight and I had to steal a raft before they could find me and team up against me. And we got in a ton of water fights and it was soooooooo fun! but then I came home and had to get ready for SCHOOL! that was lame but at least my summer ended with a bang! I swear I have not classes with my friends! and all of my teachers are nice but slightly insane! And on Tuesday I am going to try out for the school play (Romeo and Juliet) witch if I get in to should be very fun! and last night a collage guy flirted with me and that was really funny but that is about it.
talk to you guys (it any one is still reading this) later
taylor

1 comment:

TamTam said...

Stay away from those guys, especially college guys Taylor! We don't want any one to get their fingers chopped off by Uncle Jason, now do we?
Hope you are adjusting to school ok. We can't wait to go on the rafting rerun trip with you!