Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hi every one!

Sorry I have not posted for awhile! I am so excited for this week because. . . . . (drum roll please!) . . . . . . . I have just finished reading Breaking Dawn and I get to discuss it with my favorite leader on Tuesday and that morning my dad is going out of town leaving me and Kelsie in the house ALONE! This should be fun to watch. it is the first time my parents have left me at the house with out them or a baby sitter (so irritating) over night EVER. I am excited even thought me and Kels will probably just watch movies in her room ( I should go get the next to disks from Macquel tomorrow) And on wed. morning I am going on a river trip with my ward down the Colorado river it is going to be SO fun!
On a side note I would just like to laugh at one line in Breaking Dawn
Aro: They are not werewolves it is just a coincidence.
LOL that sounds so funny out of context!
talk to you later
Taylor

No comments: