Friday, December 26, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I hope you all had a very merry christmas! I just thought I would tell you how awsome my parents are they got me a library card and. . . . . . . (drum roll please). . . . . . My mother and I get to go paragliding when the weather gets better! I am soooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!! After we opened presants we all took a four hour nap, because we had woken up at 5:30 and then went to watch Bedtime Stores which was really really good, then we came home and ate dinner then I died my hair a redish black color and went to bed! It was an amazing christmas and today my grandparents are coming up and we are having a really christmas dinner (yesterday we had hamburgers)!!!! (tami tell me all about your christmas in the comments!)
Love ya much!

1 comment:

TamTam said...

We had a very Merry Christmas! Snow on Christmas Eve. We went to Pahrump and had Grandma Bea's sugar cookies, it doesn't get much better than that. Now we are in Louisiana having a great time with our friends. We have ridden our bikes 45 miles so far. The weather is beautiful here, as long as it isn't raining- though we even rode in the rain a couple days ago!
We called you guys on Christmas buy no one called back. Glad to hear it was Merry. Hope dinner with your grandparents was terrific too. LOVE YOU!!