Saturday, February 13, 2010

ello!

ello,
it is the time of night that I get very tired and i was about to go to bed but then I heard the word blog on the television and was like, "Hey I have a blog! When was the last time I posted something? OH, I should fix that!" Well now that I have told you what I said to my self I will give you my opinion of valintines day
I think it will be swonderful when I have a boy who loves me and takes me out to dinner and buys me flowers and all that but until then I think I will tell every one that I think it is a made up holiday created by the candy and card indistries meant to make money and crush people when the love of their lives forgets it. Really, I don't get why people need a special day to tell someone they love them, if you love them you should tell them every day not just once a year! Gosh. Well I am tired and that tends to make me more judgemental of things.
night

1 comment:

TamTam said...

Love you Toad! Welcome back to blogging. Get some rest.