Saturday, April 28, 2012

To Tired To Tell Tales

Quite honestly I am much too tired to tell you one of the many stories that I know I should write down before I forget the details of but I told myself I could consistently blog three times a week because that seems reasonable. And I need a blog post to do that so I am going to tell you some facts about myself because that seems easier.

1) i like kissing but makes my lips dry and i giggle when i kiss a boy.

2) i am much more likely to do you a favor if my room is clean.

3) i love mr. deeds, it is one of my favorite movies.

4) i really want to move out.

5) i need a job before i can move out.

6) i know sneaking out is bad but i want to do it sometimes.

7) i like my skirts shorter than my dad does. i also like my sleeves off my shoulders.

8) i think coffee is a good acquired taste worth acquiring.

9) i might drink too much caffeine and eat too much sugar.

10) i like when i find out i can count on something, it is the only good kind of surprise.

No comments: