Saturday, July 19, 2008

Best week ever!

So this was the best week ever! (as the title said) Monday was the only day that was not fun! Tuesday I spent the day washing cars with some of the youth in my ward. It was fun and I got 4 popsicals when I was done (that was the best part) and then I had a very nice talk with one of my beehives, Kali. It was a wonderful day!
Wednesday I went over to my friend Macquel's house and hung out with her and my other friend Dalayni, who was visiting from Missoury and we played night games with some of our other friends!
Thursday I went and saw Get Smart with Macquel and Layni. I did not like the movie but we talked most the time and got cookies and the cookie store next door so it was fun! After the movie Layni had to go to visit her grandparents in Spanish Fork and Macquel and I had a late night then I went home and had a gilmore girls marathon/ sleep over with Kelsie!
Friday I did nothing all day but then i had a nother sleep over with Kelsie and that was fun then today my dad came home from his camp out and we went to see Journy to the center of the earth, which was surprizingly good. (I laghed I cried and I cried because I laughed so hard. Very good movie!)
And that was the best week ever! I hope all of you peoples weeks were as good as mine!
P.S. BREAKING DAWN COMES OUT IN 13 DAYS, AND 39 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.