Friday, September 9, 2011

Today I was told that I have a Mary Poppins bag. This is not the first time I have heard this, and I suppose it is more than slightly true.
would you care to see?in case you can't tell I will list those things you are looking at that I just dumped out of my purse.

  1. 5 different lotions (gumdrop, pomegranate, coconut passion, romantic wish, and peppermint.)
  2. a mountain dew (caffeine free) and a revive vitamin water (empty)
  3. 4 perfumes (cupcake, vanilla, butterfly kisses, and white gardenia)
  4. 3 bottles of pills (Excedrin Migraine, Ibuprofen, and Pamprin)
  5. School stuff (two binders, a math text book, two notebooks, and the clipboard with the writing notebook, a small notebook filled with letters to people, and a book to read)
  6. a deck of cards
  7. a small teddy bear named Fredric.
  8. antibiotic ointment
  9. lip gloss (bright red, dark red, and sunshine flavored)
  10. chapstick (vanilla, bert's bees, and skittles)
  11. pink lipstick
  12. two packs of gum (mint and watermelon)
  13. $5.26
  14. A for strength of youth and personal progress pocket sized books.
  15. temple recommend.
  16. a ten dollar off coupon for old navy.
  17. bandaids.
  18. library card
  19. drivers licence
  20. fold-able flats and the bag they go in.
  21. a hair bow
  22. post-it notes
  23. a headband.
  24. a clean tee shirt
  25. my phone charger (and normally my phone but I was using its camera)
  26. nail polish remover
  27. fingernail polish (red and silver)
  28. fingernail clippers
  29. two inhalers (because one isn't enough.)
  30. deodorant
  31. m&ms
  32. a pin wheele
  33. a bag containing over 50 pens and pencils.
  34. cough drops
  35. Oreos and candy
  36. and this lovely pink blanket

That is ridiculous, why do I carry this stuff around with me?

No comments: