Saturday, September 3, 2011

I am really cold. And it makes no sense to be cold at this point. Heather is sitting next to me in shorts and a tee shirt and she isn't cold. I am cold though, and I am wearing a tank top, two long sleeve shirts, a tee shirt, a hoodie, a big red coat, gloves, short, jeans, sweat pants, and two pairs of fuzzy socks. Why am I still cold? I can't decided if the next layer is going to be a blanket or a hat, because both have their disadvantages.

The blanket would make it harder to type, especially because it is already hard enough in gloves with my arms so heavily wrapped. They are had enough to move as it is, I shouldn't really add a blanket. The hat would ruin my hair though, and my hair is quite nice at the moment because I did it, and I really have no desire to ruin it. I could just turn on the space heater, but then heather would complain to me that it is hot. oh this is difficult.

that is all.
taylor.

No comments: