Monday, January 30, 2012

I want a boy, but not just any boy

I want a boy.
I want a boy who will hold my hand in public and make all the other girls jealous.
I want a boy who will surprise me with twenty-five cent rings.
I want a boy who will send me a text saying good morning every day.
I want a boy who will let me win some times, and who will beat me other times.
I want a boy who will bet me kisses. I want a boy who will push me on the swings.
I want a boy who will stay up late talking to me when I have nightmares.
I want a boy who will let me steal his clothes.
I want a boy who will look for reasons to spend time with me.
I want a boy who will make me think before I do things.
I want a boy who will start snowball fight with me.
I want a boy who will dance with me even though I'm clumsy.
I want a boy who will sing to me.
I want a boy who will keep the little notes I leave him.
I want a boy who will smile when I show up at his house with out any notice.
I want a boy who will forgive me my mistakes, and let me do the same.
I want a boy who will trust me with his secrets, no matter what.
I want a boy who will tell me when I'm being too stubborn.
I want a boy who will play in a rainstorm with me.
I want a boy who will save my texts.
I want a boy who will feel comfortable with me.
I want a boy who will show me off.
I want a boy who will hang out with my sisters.
I want a boy who will work to make himself a better person always.
I want a boy who will make me want to be a better person.
I want a boy who will let me send him goodnight texts every night.
I want a boy who will tease me.
I want a boy.

No comments: