Sunday, November 27, 2011

Today I took a five hour nap. Not quite five hours, but close enough. four hours and 56 minutes. see? that is plenty close to five hours. and now, it is night time and I am not sleepy anymore. I wish it would just be morning already.

School starts again in the morning. and that part isn't so exciting. the oh so exciting part comes in that once school starts again, there are only three weeks till christmas break. see? oh so exciting. I cannot wait until Christmas. it has got to be the most wonderful holiday in the universe.

I am in love with every single aspect of it. I am in love with the lights and ornaments and tinsel that make every thing sparkly. I am in love with the snow (at least until christmas is over) that makes sledding and snowball fights possible and leads to hot chocolate and blankets in front of the fire. I am in love with the music that sings of peace on earth and good will to men and other things that are so great and idealistic and only exist in the spirit of christmas. I am in love with christmas cookies and christmas parties and christmas sweaters.

I am in love with gift wrap and bows and boxes and bags. I am in love with sneaking presents around cloak and dagger style. I am in love with the suspense of christmas eve and the sleep over with my sisters on that night. I am in love with the cheesy christmas movies that play on TV all month long. I am in love with trips to temple square and trips to the McFate's. I am in love with pepermint and gingerbread and gumdrops.

I am just generally in love with the entire season.

that is all.
taylor.

No comments: