Friday, November 4, 2011

Well, in case you wondered I have wonderful characters. Emery is great and I would marry Eli, and Skyler has so many issues, and Micheal Morgan has joined in to my cast of abusive fathers. (does anyone else wonder why I have so many of those? I do, because most people write what they know (which explains Emery's mother) and my daddy is my best friend.) Emery's siblings all have their own personality, despite their large number and I have no trouble keeping them straight, Jonah is a perfect foil to Skyler, and Marley Waters irritates the crap out of every one. See? wonderful characters.

At this point you must be wondering what the problem is, because there is always a problem. So I will tell you. I have no plot. I have thought up a few things but nothing really wonderful. I know that Emery is going to get scared and not let Skyler into her life right away. I know that Skyler is not going to have any choice in the matter and will break the attachment procedure with her. I know that Emery is going to go on a blind date with one of Eli's friends, and this friend will end up being her boyfriend for a while. I know that this boy is going to be a jerk. I know that Skyler will be the one to help her realise this. I know that she will eventually have to let him in and they will fall in love. I know that Skyler will have to move just after Christmas. I know that he will come back and they will be happy together. I know all of that, but none of it really makes for a plot. and I don't know enough about what Skyler is doing while Emery is dealing with Jerk Face. Jerk Face needs a name also.

oh well. I will write and I will get words down and some how they will form a story. I hope.

wish me luck.
taylor.

No comments: