Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Well. . .
I'm about to rant about my period and the strange things it does to me. If you are like me father and don't want to know anything about this and the word period made you feel awkward, I apologize. Stop reading. If you do want to know, I question you but go ahead and read. You will be glad you aren't me right now.


First off. My ovaries are exploding. and if you weren't aware, explosions in your belly are not fun. I can't imagine anyone would think they were. I mean, go watch a nice action movie (I suggest Battle: LA) and watch those explosions. Then picture that happening inside of your belly. Fun, isn't it?

Next. Mother Nature decided it would be fun to throw in a bunch of crazy hormones to the box when she sent your monthly gift. So on top of being in pain, I am cranky. And I yell at people. and then I cry. and then I go off and try to eat my boyfriends face. only not really, I just think about it. then cry because he was busy and couldn't come get a soda with me during lunch. and then my clothes fell off in the car, and I was glad he wasn't there, because that would not be appropriate in any way.

And because that isn't enough. I get to be so tired that I cannot even see straight. too tired, in fact, to sleep at all. and I have not slept for more than 10 minutes in the last two days. that isn't healthy. and it defiantly doesn't help with the 'emotional wreck' thing I was talking about a few minutes ago.

It is a good thing break starts tomorrow and I don't have to go to school. I can't be held accountable for my actions during my 'time of the month.'

that is all.
best of luck.
taylor.

No comments: