Monday, August 22, 2011

I should be talking to Mike and heather right now. actually, I should be sleeping right now which is why I shouldn't sign in to talk to Mike and Heather right now. In fact shouldn't even be typing this. My eyes should be closes and I should be trying to sleep like a good girl but I'm not.

I am to excited for school in the morning to sleep. Which is silly. School won't be that fabulous. It will just be another day of school and I will be glad when it is over but I am excited any way. I am excited to start my junior year and be that much closer to graduating. I am excited for the friends I am going to make and the friends I am going to get closer too. I am excited for the things I am going to learn and the teachers who are going to teach me. I am excited to get back into a stable schedule and have more order in my life than the summer can give me. I am just excited.

that is all.
taylor.

No comments: