Sunday, August 21, 2011

well. in case you wanted to know, I finally got over my writer's block. I know what i want to say, now I just have to stop procrastinating and say it. That is easier to say than do though. I really feel like just laying down and doing nothing. It is quite enjoyable.

I've actually decided that the time between when my alarm goes off and when I roll out of bed is my favorite few minutes of the day. I don't know why but just laying there thinking for a minute is the most relaxing thing in the universe. I like sitting in that state between dreams and reality where I can think about the coming day with out having to worry about it. Once I am fully awake my thoughts race a mile a minute with all the things that need done but for those few minutes the world is perfect and I can think about laying there all day and just resting and it is wonderful.


No comments: