Sunday, August 21, 2011

ok. I have absolutely nothing to say. nothing at all. but Mike made me feel all shades of guilty for not posting and so I have to make myself think a few words for him. I have had a lack of words for a few weeks now. I'm not really sure why that is though.

Well I fell asleep writing that. And seeing as that was less than 24 hours ago it is shocking to me how different I feel. I don't have a shortage of words anymore. In fact, I have so many words I can't think straight and I am making myself sick. And, as out of character as it is, I want to scream all of those words at my mother. Ok, before you call me out on that one let me explain. It is not out of character to be angry with my mother, only to want to scream at her. Normally I am very good at not letting her know when I am mad at her. I just let it slide and move on so that we don't have to fight. Well today I want to fight with her and tell her just how wrong she is.

Her and my dad had a big fight. And she walked out. Now this isn't the first time she has gotten angry and left, but it is the longest time. And she came home while we were at church today, planning on leaving again before we saw her, but we got home before she could take off. And do you know what she did? She told faith that she wasn't coming back. Faith. Her only daughter who really still cares. And it broke her heart. And I want to scream at her for it.

No comments: