Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sorry I didn't have time to write to you yesterday. I was busy retrieving my sister, and cleaning the house, and grocery shopping, and then I got yelled at to get off the computer and watch a movie with my sisters. We watched Little Rascals, then The Wizard of Oz, then The Princess and The Frog. We couldn't agree on one movie. We never can.

Anyway, I really should be writing right now. Well, writing my book. I am writing, just not anything that matters. This is just the random words that I spew when I can't come up with anything really important to say or make my words make any sense. The type of random words that don't really mean anything they are just there so that I can say I wrote something today.

I am having a lot of trouble with the chapter I am working on. I just crushed my main character's hopes and dreams for the future at the same time as I broke her heart and told her that everything she knew to be unchangeable and true was a lie and she isn't handling it well. She isn't moping or crying about it, or angry, or anything. She is just gone. She is hiding from me in my brain some where and I need to find her fast because I need her help to get the silly chapter done so we can get to the part where I make it all better again.

that is all.
taylor.

No comments: