Monday, May 9, 2011

today I asked a boy out. I feel quite accomplished. not only because I am going on a date, but because i liked this boy on and off all though elementary school and jr. high. and lets face it, this year too. In fact I think I will die liking this boy. only because he is him. he is that boy. every girl has one of them. they boy who they just have a soft spot for that they imagine dating, kissing, even marrying and having babies with.

now, when I think logically. I hardly know this boy. we haven't been close friends since elementary. in fact, I haven't spoken to him for more than five minutes in the last three years. but I am a teenage girl and lets face it, when are we logical? and so when I had to ask a boy out, my mind didn't go to the boy I like currently, or the boy before him, or the boy before him. I thought of this boy. and I got over the fact that I was sure I would be happy secretly loving him until the day I died and telling myself that when a certain day happened I would kiss him or tell him I thought I might love him only to 'forget' when the day actually came.

but I asked him out. and I don't know how I feel about it.

that is all.
taylor.

No comments: