Thursday, May 5, 2011




you know those really gushy love stories? the ones that end with the couple riding off into the sunset with everyone smiling? I want one of those. and I firmly believe I am going to get one of those because I believe they are possible. I just have to find the boy who still believes that.

It makes me sad how little people believe in happily ever after these days. I think that is because they have twisted what it means in their heads until it really does seem impossible. you see, to me happily ever after doesn't mean that we are going to be happy every second of every day for the rest of ever after. It means, we found the thing that will all ways make us happy at the end of the day for ever after. It means that we found the thing that will make everything better when everything is going wrong. It means we are happy despite the tears because we have each other.

Is that so hard to believe in?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It exists. Two years ago, I was to the point where I didn't want to believe in it or even care! I like to think that I might be a LITTLE wiser somehow since then, but I doubt it if I'm still falling from trees...
But I just want to say that I agree: happily ever after does exist, somehow, somewhere. It's not always a yellow brick road, but with enough work and effort, it can be a pretty darn good/sweet/fantastic/stellar thing! Done rambling...